+1 Like Tweet [STOCK]Odin Firmware I527UCUBNE7 ATT 4.4.2 here | GsmGezgini
Neler yeni

Foruma hoş geldin, Ziyaretçi

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

+1 Like Tweet [STOCK]Odin Firmware I527UCUBNE7 ATT 4.4.2 here

JinKazama

Bilgi Pylştıkç Çoğalır
Webmaster
Admin
Destek Ekibi
Katılım
10 Haz 2014
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Mars
Web sitesi
gsmgezgini.com
Hello everyone this is the official odin package for the galaxy mega ATT version. With this you can get your phone back working if you get the "This phone is not running authorized software crap. " etc . Also hope it encourages more people to find a root method without the fear of having a brick. As many of you know this package was nowhere to be found so I had to bribe a Samsung employee to give it to me which means it wasn't free for me but I'm sharing it with you guys so if you send me a beer my way i'll be happy not mandatory.

This package is in multiple parts:

I527UCUBNE7

AP: Must be flashed under PDA in Odin. This is the biggest file and contains your system,recovery and kernel partition

BL: This is the bootloader. If you already took the update ignore this but if you want to upgrade your phone you must flash this

CP: This is the modem and other network related partitions. You must flash this under Phone in odin

CSC: This contains carrier related settings for our firmare. Flash this under CSC in odin.

Highly Recommended to perform a factory reset after the flashing is completed. Let me know your results​

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın yada üye olun!

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın veya kayıt olun!

Kayıt ol

Forumda bir hesap oluşturmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

Şimdi kayıt ol
Giriş yap

Eğer bir hesabınız var ise lütfen giriş yapın

Giriş yap
Lütfen dikkat !!!

"sssdsdsf" Tarzı cevap ve yorumlar yazılması yasaktır!

( Flood ) ard arda cevap ve yorumlar yazılması yasaktır!

Bu tip yorum ve cevap yazanlar uyarılmaksınız Süresiz uzaklaştırılacaktır!

Tema düzenleyici

Tema özelletirmeleri

Grafik arka planlar

Granit arka planlar